STRONG PACKING TAPE – CLEAR / FRAGILE 48mm x 50m Roll PARCEL PACKING TAPE
AUS Product Features:
High tack for exceptional high-quality performance.
Strong great quality 48mm x 50m Fragile Printed parcel packaging tape.
Polypropylene gives a high gloss finish perfect for securing boxes, cartons, and sticks to most common packaging materials while giving a great end user impression.
AUS (UK) Traders
We are a UK registered company as Importer, Wholesaler & Direct retailer. Being an eBay seller with positive feedback, we are committed to providing high-quality items with excellent customer service.
We accept payment via PayPal. We also accept payments from credit cards or bank payments through PayPal
Unlikely if you receive a faulty or damaged product, we will either replace it or refund you in full. In some cases, we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 30 working days or 14 Days depend on the product. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us via eBay message. We hope you can give us a chance to improve our service by resolving the problem in favor of you.
- All inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours (Except Weekend)
- We work hard to make sure EVERY CUSTOMER 100% SATISFIED and resolve any problem for you and always leave a positive feedback to all our customers. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact we may resolve the issue via acceptable solutions acceptable for both parties.
- If you are satisfied with the product/services you received, please leave positive feedback.
Terms of Sale
- You must contact us by email if you wish to return items to us, or if there is a problem with your order.
- You have the right to cancel your order. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 or 14 days of receipt. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received back to us within this time unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in the original packaging. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Or if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- In order for us to process your refund swiftly, please provide your eBay ID, address, and order ID inside your package, along with a note explaining the reason for the return and/or the nature of any fault(s).
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility – delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty or wrong received.
NOTE: Please check the parcel before signing it. If there is any problem with the parcel please mark on the signature that “Damaged when received” when signing it. Thank you.
AUS (UK) Traders
Excelling Towards Excellence