Thousands of immigration, nationality and asylum applications are turned down every year by the UK Home Office due to common mistakes in completing or submitting the necessary documentation. The costly fees are generally non-refundable if an application is refused.
At the Immigration Advice Service, we can help you with all types of immigration applications at a price you can afford. Our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients, from one-off telephone advice through to a full consultation with practical assistance, support and representation.
We are experienced in applying for visas under the five tier points-based system, applications to extend a stay in the UK including Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), EEA family permit applications for relatives of European nationals, obtaining or renouncing British citizenship and entry clearance.
For the corporate client, we can offer an extensive range of services for entrepreneurs, investors, employers and education providers wanting to bring employees or students into the UK, or enter the UK themselves for business purposes.
Applications to the UK Home Office can be complex and seeking the assistance of an immigration expert is highly recommended. Here at the AUS (UK) Immigration’s Service we can offer:
- Direct access to an Immigration Advisor
- Immigration advice, assistance and representation on all applications & appeals
- Advice via telephone, Skype or in person
- Same day fast-track service for several types of immigration application
- Full discretion & client confidentiality
- Expert legal advice at a price you can afford
- Solutions to any immigration, nationality & asylum issues
Sponsorship Licences & Visa Sponsorship
If you’re a company registered in the UK and you’re looking to employ someone from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), then you’ve come to the right place. It is likely that you’ll need to sponsor your prospective employees in order for them to legally enter the UK to work, even if the work they’re set to carry out is unpaid (for example, charity and volunteer work), this is usually done by means of visa sponsorship. We can help in, assisting applications for a sponsorship licence and are perfectly positioned to help you through the process of becoming a sponsor.
There are a number of things you will need to consider when looking to sponsor employees to come into the UK, as there are certain responsibilities you, as an employer, take on such as:
- Obtaining a sponsor licence before employing any skilled workers on Tier 2 and Tier 5 Visas
- Issuing a Certificate of Sponsorship to every prospective or existing Tier 2 migrant worker to enable them to apply for a new visa, or extend their current stay in the UK
- Using the sponsorship management system to keep relevant records and reports in relation to your workers, including their compliance with their immigration conditions, and reporting any breaches that may arise
When your sponsorship license has been approved, your business will be added to the UK Tier 2 register of sponsors, which will enable you to issue a certificate of sponsorship to your existing and prospective employees, which comes in the form of a unique reference number that is then used in the process of their visa application.
We can help make your application successful for Tier 2 register sponsor and visa application for employees outside the European Economic Area.