Why AUS (UK) Immigration’s
AUS (UK) Immigration’s is an Immigration Service Company and would like to work with local communities to solve their immigration problems. As its name clear we deal only immigration matters of the community.
AUS Right for you:
- Our team have expertise and experience
- Dedicated Team
- We take the time to listen and understand your Immigration Matter.
- Excellent credentials for give honest and frank advice.
- We are able to meet you at various locations across the UK or your offices
- Have the capacity to work with clients outside of the UK
- Same Day Premium Service
- We have a clear and transparent fixed fee pricing policy.
For Corporate Clients we can:
- Assiste with international recruitment and retention
- Advise on complience
- Assist you to setup and impliment appropriate systems
- Avoid penalties and Appeals
- Develope bespoke training
The objectives for AUS (UK) Immigration’s for the first two years of operation include:
- To create an Immigration company whose primary goal is to exceed customer's expectations
- To develop a client list that includes companies.
- To increase the ability to serve customer in one best way to meet their target and company targets.
- To be able to offer each year some Immigration services at a subsidized rate.
Using a three-stage growth model, the company will provided services appropriate to its authorized level and expertise by keeping:
The Six Standards of Customer Excellence
- Empathy & Compassion
The following services will be provided:
Initial advice / guidelines to all the customers on their immigration matters which as a level 1 user, we will provide on free of cost.
Asylum and Protection
Basic assistance on Asylum and protection
Work permitted at Level 1. The only limited assistance permitted in this category of work at this Level includes:
- Notifying the UKBA of a change of address
- Extension of Temporary Admission
- Applications for permission to work
- Travel document applications for someone granted Humanitarian Protection/Exceptional Leave to Remain
- Settlement (protection route) applications
Applications for entry clearance, Leave to Enter or Leave to Remain for Visitor, Student, Spouse / Unmarried partners, immigration employment documents, all PBS application andother application such as au pair, postgraduate medical/dental training and private medical treatment.
Nationality and citizenship under UK law
Basic application for naturalisation as a British citizen and registration as a British citizen.
EU and EEA immigration law
Basic applications for the residence permit for an EU/EEA national, family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member, entry clearance for non-EU/EEA family member, Workers Registration Scheme, A2 Accession Scheme.
As Level 1 advisers are permitted to make applications within the immigration Rules. Where a case becomes complicated or an application is refused, we will refer the client to an adviser who is qualified / authorized to practice at that level.
As in future our organization plan is to increase competence level from Level 1 to Level 2 or 3.